Successful organizations/businesses will always get more opportunities. It is then when managing the expansion becomes important. For a team to manage multiple projects there is need for unique techniques and tools. This training will help successful management of multiple projects in the same time.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required project management skills, tools and techniques. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure participants are able to look after multiple projects by completion of the course.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- The difference of single and multiple project management scope
- What are the key principles of project management
- Monitoring multiple projects
- How to make practical and relevant tools for monitoring multiple projects
- Managing multiple project budgets and finances
- Timeliness and quality standards application for multiple projects
- HRM principles for multiple projects
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.