Certain projects and programs will come to an end for various reasons. It is inevitable that shutdowns are an important factor of a maintenance strategy. Managers need to have competency for proper planning, scheduling, executing, monitoring and reporting shutdowns.
This course addresses research-based needs of managers for shutdowns, outages and turnarounds. Through this course, participants will learn how to build shutdown plans, budgets, teams and execute the plan.
This training will help you to:
- Learn CPM and PERT charts
- Delegate effective shutdown team
- Produce a checklist of safety risks to protect their workers
- Control a shutdown and evaluate its effectiveness
- Budget effectively the next shutdown, turnaround or outage
- Learn from their mistakes and institutionalize lessons learned
- Get the most from their existing project management software
- Use security program for their shutdowns
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This course is useful for project managers, logistics officers, store managers, and any person involved in shutdowns, turnarounds and outages management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.